• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much do you care about eBay user names?

27 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some people are also unoriginal when selecting user names. Like take this guy I know wink.gif that is a member of 4 forums, Ebay, Yahoo etc and he uses the same name on each 893whatthe.gif

Some people just lack imagination confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Some people are also unoriginal when selecting user names. Like take this guy I know wink.gif that is a member of 4 forums, Ebay, Yahoo etc and he uses the same name on each 893whatthe.gif

Some people just lack imagination confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Is there anything wrong with that? I use the same name on all the forums I go to. It's my last name plus my first two initials. Why bother trying to be someone different on each board?

I concur. What are you? Different personalities on each board? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some people just lack imagination confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Is there anything wrong with that? I use the same name on all the forums I go to. It's my last name plus my first two initials. Why bother trying to be someone different on each board?

"Hey, as long as he pays the money for the books and shipping, his ID could be "yourlefttesticle" for all I care."

Interesting choice of names. I had an auction with a 0 feedback bidder named "Iboughtmyunclesleftnut". I was kinda worried about the person's personality, but was saved by a snipe bid that bumped him off as high bidder. I was relieved but will always wonder just what form his payment would be?