• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metro cheated me so I'm gonna cry about it for years.

71 posts in this topic

"All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

---Voltaire

I beg to differ:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

That's a pretty damn big gap between violently opposing something and accepting it as irrefutable! Snopes.com has to fit in there somewhere.

I'm just sad that he didn't like our poems. :sorry:

I'm just sad that he didn't like our poems. :sorry:

Actually, I think he did

"All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

---Voltaire

I thought you would at least enjoy our poems. (shrug)

I had mixed feelings about your and Peter's poems.

Both of them had some good parts, though. I believe the best

poems always contain sympathy toward the subject and the

element of kindness. I think that's what makes a poem beautiful.

And both of your poems had that element of kindness expressed

through certain truthful imagery.

Thank you for taking the time to write them.

He probably just didn't like losing.... again.

Splain this to me.

They whitewashed the thread AA started that was bashing Metro. I am assuming they quashed it based on this

"Threads started explicity to bash other members", signatures used to bash other members are not allowed either.

If so, why is this thread still here?

Nothing personal Oakman. Just trying to figure out how the moderation works around this place.

Splain this to me.

They whitewashed the thread AA started that was bashing Metro. I am assuming they quashed it based on this

"Threads started explicity to bash members who pay for advertisement", signatures used to bash other members are not allowed either.

If so, why is this thread still here?

Nothing personal Oakman. Just trying to figure out how the moderation works around this place.

Clarified.

I will immediately put that wisdom into practice by taking a little vacation from the board. The need for justice has been a vulnerability of mine.

:facepalm:

The CGC boards have sucessfully created another knife salesman.

I will immediately put that wisdom into practice by taking a little vacation from the board. The need for justice has been a vulnerability of mine.

:facepalm:

The CGC boards have sucessfully created another knife salesman.

:roflmao::wishluck: