• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Chews up for Sale! Some 1s, 8s, and teens.

8 posts in this topic

I am listing some more Chews up for sale. All are first printings unless otherwise noted. I have 5 Chew 1 (Image Firsts), 2 Chew 8, 2 Chew 13 (Second Printings), 2 Chew 14, 3 Chew 15, 4 Chew 16, 4 Chew 17, 2 Chew 18, and 2 Chew 19. Scans of all of the books will be below.

The first :takeit: in the thread takes the book, PMs will also be accepted but they will be trumped by an :takeit: in the thread. Shipping will be $5 per book, each additional book after that will be an additional $3. These shipping prices are quoted for inside the US only, if you are outside the US please PM me and I will quote you a price from USPS.com. All books will be bubblewrapped and carboarded in order to create the maximum protection during shipping. I only accept Paypal for now, this may change in the future.

I realize that I am new here but I can show feedback from other sites such as eBay if you feel that that is necessary. I recently became interested in comics as a good friend of mine started collecting them and was telling me how it is a strong thing to start collecting.

Please no HOS or Probation members.