• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC ASM7,9,50,238 + Avengers #7 + ST #135 + XMen #94

16 posts in this topic

So I never really had a goal coming into this hobby and I was extremely ebay trigger happy in the beginning. I ended up with books that I don’t really need or want anymore so I’m putting them up here for sale. My ignorance can be your great deal of a lifetime!

Prices are pretty much what I paid for them plus s&h and slight rounding up to make the final price nice and round. Prices already include the s&h (usps priority+delivery confirmation) to the US. Sorry but I don’t ship outside of the US at this time.

:takeit: rules apply here and paypal payment (if paying by money order or check, please make sure you send with tracking. I would hate to see it lost in the clouds somewhere).

Just started here but check out my kudos link kudos thread . I also have 100% 710+ feedback on eBay for reference: eBay page

PM me for any questions.

Here’s a list of the books up for sale:

1.ASM # 7 CGC 6.0 OW - $300

2.ASM # 9 CGC 6.5 OW - $390

3.ASM #50 CGC 7.5 OW-W (a horizontal half page line crack on the top back of the CGC case. It’s not affecting the book) :news: SOLD

4.ASM #238 CGC 9.8 OW-W w/ Tattoo - $400

5.Avengers # 7 CGC 8.0 OW - $270

6.Strange Tales #135 CGC 8.0 W :news: SOLD

7.X-Men #94 CGC 8.5 W - $480

ON WITH THE SCANS !!!

:banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana:

With good deals like these you make it hard for someone new to this hobby to not follow in your once trigger happy footsteps!!! Must ... resist .... must stay focused on goals ..... :ohnoez:

Everyone new at this needs to go through the trigger happy phase. C'mon, goal schmoal. Give in to temptation and get it over with :baiting:

:whee: