• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF4: Grade it!

26 posts in this topic

We are not worthy!

Nice book Darth! What's that little tweak just to the right of the Thing's head? Scanner relic? Guy jumpin off the top of the Baxter building? Jack Kirby's booger? I give it a solid 9.0 - it's a beauty!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

We are not worthy!

Nice book Darth! What's that little tweak just to the right of the Thing's head? Scanner relic? Guy jumpin off the top of the Baxter building? Jack Kirby's booger?

I always thought it was Mothra! tongue.gif

I'm going with big mutant bird on this one wink.gif

I would give it a 9.4, maybe a 9.2 for non-color-breaking spine stress. It is freaking gorgeous. That is one of the nicest copies in existence.

Whose book is that??????

Before I scrolled down to see the other answers, I came up with 9.2. It's hard not to give a book like that a little nudge upwards........

9.0.....it's hard to tell from the scan, but it looks like their is a loss of gloss and some slight fading on the cover. It may be that the bok is flat and not reflecting light, but It still looks like a 9.0 to me.

I'd say a min 9.2. My inclination is to a 9.4 based on the lack of defects I can find beyond that seeming spine wrinkle rigt by Reed's knee.

Could be another by Reed's waist... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Still... looks like easy 9.2 territory.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan