• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USPS.com Shipping offline?

4 posts in this topic

:eek:

I've printed several USPS labels through paypal.com today without any problems - I pretty much stopped using usps.com for postage when paypal created a page where you can print labels for anything, regardless of you having received a PP payment from the recipient:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

FYI

Starting tomorrow PayPal will be switching to the eBay shipping tool.

We are replacing our current shipping label tool for another that can save you time and money.

Over the next few weeks, PayPal is directing customers to a new and improved tool for creating shipping labels.

The new PayPal tool is powered by eBay and very similar to the current one. But it is easier to use and comes with added advantages, including extra service options, and USPS shipping rates that are up to 32.5% less than what you pay now. You can read all about the benefits in the new tool's FAQs.

What Do I Need to Do?

Nothing right now. Just be aware that starting March 27, 2012, when you go to create a shipping label, you may be automatically directed to use the new PayPal tool.

How Does the Shipping Label Tool Work?

Working with the new tool should be easy and very similar to the one you use now. If you do need help, these FAQs, demos, and tutorials are right there to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

A better way to print shipping labels—just another benefit of PayPal Payments.

Thank you,

PayPal