• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masonry Defined 1939

9 posts in this topic

My stepfather is a 33rd degree. When he told me he was a Templar Knight, I laughed. I thught he was joking. Apparently he wasn't.

Funny story. He had a Masons handbook and I asked to see it. He handed it to me and said "you won't be able to read it anyway". I looked at it and started reading it to him. He quickly snatched it from my hand.

All it was, were regular words and sentences with the "e"'s and "t"'s missing, or something like that. It was easy to read. Big secret stuff. Ha Ha.

This would be a very interesting book to own, if I hadn't spend so much money on comics and pigeons recently.

My stepfather is a 33rd degree. When he told me he was a Templar Knight, I laughed. I thught he was joking. Apparently he wasn't.

Funny story. He had a Masons handbook and I asked to see it. He handed it to me and said "you won't be able to read it anyway". I looked at it and started reading it to him. He quickly snatched it from my hand.

All it was, were regular words and sentences with the "e"'s and "t"'s missing, or something like that. It was easy to read. Big secret stuff. Ha Ha.

This would be a very interesting book to own, if I hadn't spend so much money on comics and pigeons recently.

hanks for sharing. ha 's r ally funny!