• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT #3 Variant Cover...CGC 9.6 for sale

12 posts in this topic

Only three books for this thread. Terms:

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. Checks and MOs are really appreciated. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

Shipping will be additional and exact cost via USPS Priority mail for Domestic and International. Shipping is non-negotiable.

"I'll Take It!" via public post or PM wins. Time stamps on posts determine winners in the event of multiple buyers.

People on the probation list, Hall of Shame, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Absolutely zero cost to the buyer if unsatisfied.

Add All Select Comics to your "Likes" on Facebook for sneak peaks of new inventory before I list it

TMNT #3...CGC 9.6 White

Variant Cover

Signed by Eastman and Laird on the inside front cover.

Not certified but in all likelihood authentic as they signed quite a few of these.

$1250

TMNTvar.jpg

Very cool TMNT book. At 500 copies, it is the rarest book from volume 1 and the size makes it tough to find in high grade. Also, these were handed out at a convention in the early TMNT days so I have no problem believing that the sigs are authentic. Love the book! :cloud9: