• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Spiderman #1 Platinum Edition CGC 9.8

4 posts in this topic

WOW!

Two 9.8's on the census now.

I didn't think there would ever be a 9.8 on this book due to spine cracking.

I've never seen one that didn't have it to some degree.

I wonder if the 9.8's have spine cracks. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif I was in the same "trading up" boat as you as I recently was able to acquire only a CGC 9.2 slab improving on my two 8.5ish raw copies. At this point I am looking to play some musical chairs with a bunch of high grade Spidie slabs I have, including a GEM mint 10.0 Silver Edition.

In any event, I will keep a look out for you. For some reason, I think we will see one on eBay real soon, just a hunch. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hi.gif I was in the same "trading up" boat as you as I recently was able to acquire only a CGC 9.2 slab improving on my two 8.5ish raw copies. At this point I am looking to play some musical chairs with a bunch of high grade Spidie slabs I have, including a GEM mint 10.0 Silver Edition.

In any event, I will keep a look out for you. For some reason, I think we will see one on eBay real soon, just a hunch. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yea I have the same hunch that one might appear on eBay... in any case please let me know if you should find one...

Thanks thumbsup2.gif