• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man Skating on Thin Ice Canadian French

53 posts in this topic

Wait dude... You told someone you were an elementary teacher in order to get free comics, that you implied, would be for children? I think most everyone here would pay out of their pockets if a young child asked them for a comic; so you basically used that logic to get social issue type comics, that were intended for educational purposes, for you to add on to your collection. I'm a dad, I'm trying to be a teacher, I enjoy to see children being entertained by reading, and I believe that if a government uses funds to educate the population on certain issues, that that money should not be wasted. I don't understand how that story is cool. At first, I thought the anecdote might have been a joke.

If I remember correctly, they print too much copies of this comic. The comic came out in 1990. They started given them everywhere 1 or 2 years later because the schools and the librarys didn't want them anymore. I know a dealer in Quebec City who picked more than 5000 copies on the sidewalk next to carbage cans. This comic is worth nothing over here. After a while, pubic places that distributed them away just throw the remaining copies. I didn't use the system or anything. In other shopping center, some people told me that you can picked boxes of them, they don't care. 3 days ago, I asked collector on a french forum what they remember about this comic and everyone told me that they never heard about limited 1 copy/person. They can take as much as they want. It's just that the guy at the shopping center I was deceided to limit it. I'm not from Quebec City, I was just passing by this day and saw it. I hope my english was clear enough for you. It's just worth more in french in OPG because of collectors in USA of Spider-man or McFarlane. This comic is not rare. It's very very commun.

I bought a set of these to get the ASM 301 reprint which, if I remember correctly is like number 4... I think, I just thought it looked so cool in French... I wish they had reprinted the 300 instead...

Also, although these books were easy to find at the time, it is very difficult finding the last one that was printed.. Low print, many were just destroyed, and people just did not want them... Try getting one now...

These belong to someone on the boards

1with001.jpg

I bought a set of these to get the ASM 301 reprint which, if I remember correctly is like number 4... I think, I just thought it looked so cool in French... I wish they had reprinted the 300 instead...

Also, although these books were easy to find at the time, it is very difficult finding the last one that was printed.. Low print, many were just destroyed, and people just did not want them... Try getting one now...

1with001.jpg

This one is rare. #4 is also rare but #5 is impossible to find. All of them were never for sale.

Eerie Publication, you think you can send me 10 Free copies of issues 1-3 please. Right now I'm the Head Master in an orphanage that holds quadriplegic kids that like to be read NM condition spiderman books in French.

Eerie Publication, you think you can send me 10 Free copies of issues 1-3 please. Right now I'm the Head Master in an orphanage that holds quadriplegic kids that like to be read NM condition spiderman books in French.

:roflmao:

Solja!

(tsk)

:roflmao:

Solja!

(tsk)

:sorry:

Ok ok... I know... I went overboard... Sorry.... I meant 5 copies

I just don't have them. Sorry

The kids will be devastated...

I just don't have them. Sorry

The kids will be happy with whatever you have...the ones in the picture will do just fine.

Bless you for your donation.

We'll make sure Comics4Kids get a receipt out to you ASAP.

I rechecked them yesterday, probably 4 are in 9.0 to 9.2, 6 in 9.4, 10 in 9.6 and 1-2 in 9.8.

Since I refoud them, I give 20 copys to nefews and children of my friends

Wow, all that since yesterday?

Are you Santa Claus?

With that gift giving speed you should at least sit for the job interview.

Bless your heart Eerie Publication, you've answered our prayers

Can I get an AMEN?!!!

I said can I get an A M E N!!!?!!.... Yes brother,

A M E N !!!!!!

Hallelujah brotha!!!

i dont really care how common these are/were. or that they were giving them away, the issue is you lied about being a teacher to get them..something you then say they are giving away for nothing. if they were so plentiful, why lie about being a teacher?

1with001.jpg

This one is rare. #4 is also rare but #5 is impossible to find. All of them were never for sale.

#5 was only distributed at a Montreal Expo Game. The french version for #5 is very hard to find. This is only the 2nd time I have ever seen the french version.

I can't seem remember about #4.

Also, #1 has 3 versions (Canadian, American & French Canadian)

1with001.jpg

#5 was only distributed at a Montreal Expo Game. The french version for #5 is very hard to find. This is only the 2nd time I have ever seen the french version.

I can't seem remember #4

Also, #1 has 3 versions (Canadian, American & French Canadian)

Oh....#4??.... you mean this old thing?.....

weddingofhollie197-2.jpg

Oh....#4??.... you mean this old thing?.....

weddingofhollie197-2.jpg

Oh great! The children at Juggernaut's school will now go hungry without this book.

Can't you find it in your heart to donate, and save the children?

:o

Uhm... I think it was accidentally burned in the 1994 Detroit fire that destroyed the upper East side, no.. I think "Katrina" swept it away from the famous Mardi-Gras collection that was located at 1374 Murtle street New Orleans, no.. It was buried in the Pre-Tsunami Tōhoku earthquake in 963 Pennsylvania Avenue in the Fukushima prefecture, no... Actually... come to think of it, hm my dog ate it. Those poor kids can't catch a break! :(