• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mazzucchelli's Daredevil Born Again Artist's Edition Pre-Order

37 posts in this topic

Hi, Scott:

Are you able to provide any information regarding print runs for the Mazz Artist's Edition and previous Editions?

Sorry, no. But I can tell you that Daredevil Born Again has the highest orders to date (and we did an aggressive overprint on it).

Best,

Scott

I can tell you that Daredevil Born Again has the highest orders to date (and we did an aggressive overprint on it).

Best,

Scott

Hopefully that is due to the rising success and positive word of mouth on these Artists Edition's. You guys are doing such a fantastic job with these, that it is no wonder the pre-orders are on the rise.

Long may it continue, so that we see many more of these fantastic books. :applause:

Just got mine last night. As someone who owns a lot of these pages already it was such a wonderful treat to see them all collected like this. I can't think of an artist edition I will ever enjoy more than this one. Thanks for making it happen, Scott

anyone know anywhere cheaper than amazon selling these or any other artist editions?

IDW has them cheaper than Amazon.

$125 on IDW and $129 on Amazon.

Just got mine last night. As someone who owns a lot of these pages already it was such a wonderful treat to see them all collected like this. I can't think of an artist edition I will ever enjoy more than this one. Thanks for making it happen, Scott

I have four of these Artist's Editions so far, and the Mazzuchelli is the best one yet. All the effects transparencies and additional material make this one even better than what came before. :applause:

How are you going to top this one Scott?

I have four of these Artist's Editions so far, and the Mazzuchelli is the best one yet. All the effects transparencies and additional material make this one even better than what came before. :applause:

How are you going to top this one Scott?

Challenges are good, right? ;-)

got my copy yesterday, really a fantastic book, quality is everywhere , like Blowout saud, transparencies are stunning , the best one !!

i'm waiting for the Jack Davis

Scott, what about a Graham Ingels AE ? would be great to continue an EC line of AE

Hi Scott,

For those of us not going to SDCC is there any way to get the limited edition with the slipcase and alternate cover?

Cheers,

Simon

Hi Simon,

The best way is to have a friend pick one up for you. If that's not possible, we will put any that are left over on our website a few days after the con is over. Right now we still have about 100 left, so I think there's a decent shot of having some. If there are then I will give this board, and the comic-art list, a heads up before they do.

Best,

Scott