• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

171 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead #91 (11 Available) -NM to NM+ all books are back issues found sitting on comic racks in LCS's around the state. They will be in either NM minus to NM plus condition. Prices for all books will be based around previous eBay completed sales usually cheaper by a few dollars.

Asking 9$ plus shipping(this book is now sold out from Diamond which means more wont be hitting shelves)

scan0128.jpg

:takeit: x1

The Walking Dead #91 (11 Available) -NM to NM+ all books are back issues found sitting on comic racks in LCS's around the state. They will be in either NM minus to NM plus condition. Prices for all books will be based around previous eBay completed sales usually cheaper by a few dollars.

Asking 9$ plus shipping(this book is now sold out from Diamond which means more wont be hitting shelves)

scan0128.jpg

:takeit: x1 nicest copy left plz

scan0128.jpg

:takeit: x2

scan0128.jpg

:takeit:x10

scan0128.jpg

:takeit:

The Walking Dead #92 (8 Available) -NM to NM+ all books are back issues found sitting on comic racks in LCS's around the state. They will be in either NM minus to NM plus condition. Prices for all books will be based around previous eBay completed sales usually cheaper by a few dollars.

Asking 10$ plus shipping(now sold out via Diamond so it wont hit shelves again) SOLD

scan0129.jpg

The Walking Dead #92 (8 Available) -NM to NM+ all books are back issues found sitting on comic racks in LCS's around the state. They will be in either NM minus to NM plus condition. Prices for all books will be based around previous eBay completed sales usually cheaper by a few dollars.

Asking 10$ plus shipping(now sold out via Diamond so it wont hit shelves again)

scan0129.jpg

scan0129.jpg

:takeit: x1

scan0129.jpg

:takeit:5

scan0129.jpg

:takeit: nicest left plz

mess I got the last one

scan0129.jpg

:takeit: x2

The Walking Dead #93 (8 Available) -NM to NM+ all books are back issues found sitting on comic racks in LCS's around the state. They will be in either NM minus to NM plus condition. Prices for all books will be based around previous eBay completed sales usually cheaper by a few dollars.

Asking 16$ plus shipping(NOW SOLD OUT VIA DIAMOND SO IT WONT BE BACK ON SHELVES AGAIN)

scan0084.jpg

If it is of no trouble, I would like to withdraw my "take it" for this issue. Didn't realize that I already had it.

Ok guys going to check the mail I may have a 19 waiting for me. If its not here today ill post a thread update.

If anyone wants to take the 19 blind with no scan its 235$ first take it wins it. Otherwise ill post a scan if its here and if not ill post one when it comes in.

It is supposed to be a NM minus -NM also.

Ok guys going to check the mail I may have a 19 waiting for me. If its not here today ill post a thread update.

If anyone wants to take the 19 blind with no scan its 235$ first take it wins it. Otherwise ill post a scan if its here and if not ill post one when it comes in.

Nice speed on the reply!

Nice speed on the reply!

;-)

The Walking Dead #19 (1 Available) -NM to NM+ all books are back issues found sitting on comic racks in LCS's around the state. They will be in either NM minus to NM plus condition. Prices for all books will be based around previous eBay completed sales usually cheaper by a few dollars.

Asking 235$ plus shipping :news:SOLD :news:

Picture of the 19 for the winner to look over. Agian this book is already sold just a scan for the winner.

scan0085.jpg