• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intimate Studies of the Fabulous BETTY PAGE - scarce 1950s 2ND NM+ COPY

19 posts in this topic

I have a beautiful NM copy of the scarce Intimate Studies of the Fabulous Betty Page (spelled incorrectly on the cover, I know), which is in my opinion the coolest Bettie item because there's no bs... just 33 photos of Ms. Page mostly nude (including the front and back cover). 4.75" x 7".

This particular copy is in amazing condition, no creases, no tears, no writing, no rounded corners, no stains. Published by Kamera Publications, LTD. in London in the late 1950s. You won't find a better copy than this one.

If you want to see what the rest of the inside looks like, PM me and I can direct you to a website that has all pages scanned. Black bars added by me to preserve sanity! Actual book will drive you mad!

$100 postpaid to U.S. or Canada.

Overseas buyer OK, will charge exact shipping cost from post office, no additional handling fee. :takeit: trumps PMs, no dunce-cappers.

img352.jpg

img353.jpg

I have a beautiful NM copy of the scarce Intimate Studies of the Fabulous Betty Page (spelled incorrectly on the cover, I know), which is in my opinion the coolest Bettie item because there's no bs... just 33 photos of Ms. Page mostly nude (including the front and back cover). 4.75" x 7".

This particular copy is in amazing condition, no creases, no tears, no writing, no rounded corners, no stains. Published by Kamera Publications, LTD. in London in the late 1950s. You won't find a better copy than this one.

If you want to see what the rest of the inside looks like, PM me and I can direct you to a website that has all pages scanned. Black bars added by me to preserve sanity! Actual book will drive you mad!

$100 postpaid to U.S. or Canada.

Overseas buyer OK, will charge exact shipping cost from post office, no additional handling fee. :takeit: trumps PMs, no dunce-cappers.

img352.jpg

img353.jpg

:takeit:

This particular copy is in amazing condition, no creases, no tears, no writing, no rounded corners,no stains. Published by Kamera Publications, LTD. in London in the late 1950s. You won't find a better copy than this one.

Beautiful item, congrats to the buyer. And in the case of this book I think its especially good there are no stains; I wouldn't want to think too hard about what those stains might be.

:/

Manoman what a killer item. Never seen it before!

Kudos to the buyer and seller. (Now somebody find ME an affordable copy please)

Since people seem to really dig Bettie, I am considering selling my own copy of Intimate Studies of The Fabulous Betty Page.

What's the difference with this one? It's at least in NM condition and appears to be unread (i've never opened it). It's super flat, no creases, no tears, no writing. You won't be disappointed in the condition of this book.

PM me if you want to see all 33 interior pages that someone else posted on the web.

This copy is $150 postpaid to U.S. or Canada. (Overseas buyer pays exact shipping)

img354.jpg

img355.jpg