• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Davis and Sergio Aragonés will get Artist's Edition treatment...

11 posts in this topic

Oh yeah! I was hoping they would do a Jack Davis.

Now if they will just do a Frazetta and Ingles my life will be complete. :cloud9:

Oh PLEASE let them do Frazetta. :ohnoez:

Now if they will just do a Frazetta and Ingles my life will be complete. :cloud9:

They'd need to do a large print run for Frazetta.

So I have to ask, how are they tracking down all this artwork to do the books?

That's great news! I've bought or ordered all of the books so far except for the Stevens one and will definitely be ordering both of these. That said, I do wish IDW would slow down a bit so as to whet our appetites for the next book rather than announcing a new book or two every month. Also, not everyone can afford to buy these books if they come out this quickly, and I'd hate to see people lose interest as a result.

i'll take the Davis , after buying Wood ,

INGELS would be really crazy, I would be happy to have on those Ecs , the incredible work on EC sci fi stories done by Willianson , Frazetta, Torres and Krenkel

:cloud9: