• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London books are here!

85 posts in this topic

My London's came back today! :) Still having photobucket issues! :cry:

IMG00907-20120403-1959.jpg

The last thing I remember from London is getting drunk with Fabry, so actually this cover is pretty epic to me...

I want to thank Jon Jespersen and Lloyd Bailey for making the following Mike Ploog books possible!

A great execution of s/s with a legend in the bronze age horror Marvel comics!

JJ & Lloyd handled this signing with the skill of a surgeon.

Amazing what we can accomplish when we're working together.

My thanks boys!

wwbn1ploog.jpg

gr1ploog.jpg

who facilitated them?

Desert Wind Comics.

The thing I was worried about is writing my UK address into a form that is designed for the USA.

According to someone else they might touch down middle of May due to CGC back log.

:wishluck:

who facilitated them?

Desert Wind Comics.

The thing I was worried about is writing my UK address into a form that is designed for the USA.

According to someone else they might touch down middle of May due to CGC back log.

Have you checked with DWC?

who facilitated them?

Desert Wind Comics.

I've just checked the services and fees page again. Modern are currently being graded from 14th Feb. By my estimate thats a 45 working day turnaround.

Ours were received on 9th March so I'm gonna guess at them getting graded around 11th May (3 more weeks :( )

who facilitated them?

Desert Wind Comics.

I've just checked the services and fees page again. Modern are currently being graded from 14th Feb. By my estimate thats a 45 working day turnaround.

Ours were received on 9th March so I'm gonna guess at them getting graded around 11th May (3 more weeks :( )

Mine were Silver Age, Standard.... will that be the same?

who facilitated them?

Desert Wind Comics.

I spoke to CGC earlier today - they're grading Moderns received on Feb 27-28 today. I've got a 03/02 modern submission and was told it would probably be graded by Monday.

who facilitated them?

Desert Wind Comics.

I spoke to CGC earlier today - they're grading Moderns received on Feb 27-28 today. I've got a 03/02 modern submission and was told it would probably be graded by Monday.

cool should look for grades from London