• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Barbie comics or other comics appropriate for girls 6 and under

10 posts in this topic

I am looking to buy a wholesale lot of comics to give away to kids. The more beat up the comics the better. I have lots of comics geared for the boys, but there doesn't seem to be enough comics geared for girls these days. I am looking for the Barbie comics from the 90's or other comics appropriate for girls 6 years old and under. These books will be probably be beat up, torn up, and eventually thrown away but hopefully they will be read. I looking to pay 10 to 25 cent a copy. Please post or send me a PM.

Not just Barbie, there are other titles you could consider.

Jem

Strawberry Shortcake

Muppets

I believe Marvel had their Star line in the 80's that catered to younger readers.

Going back a little further, you should also consider Little Lulu (will probably be a bit more expensive than your price range, but I often see beat up copies around $1) and Little Dot (you should be able to get these more cheaply). Hope this helps.

Going back a little further, you should also consider Little Lulu (will probably be a bit more expensive than your price range, but I often see beat up copies around $1) and Little Dot (you should be able to get these more cheaply). Hope this helps.

Richie Rich, Wendy, Casper.... essentially the entire Harvey Comics line. Let me know, I have lots of beat up Richies.

I watched a few episodes of PowerPuff girls with my wife when the show are really popular and we didn't get it. I couldn't understand how in the world this could appeal to girls and some of the content seemed inappropriate for such a young audience.