• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 books tonight....Bats,X-men and Captain Marvel-LOWERED PRICES

27 posts in this topic

Folks,

Should have these books back tomorrow per CGC. All have ow/w pages. $7 to ship anywhere.

All rules apply, CHECK OR MO only....EVEN to Canada...sorry :(

:takeit: wins, pms and or questions welcome as usual.

Thanks for looking. The way UPS has been delivering lately, these books won't show up till after 5pm tomorrow and I might not be able to post the scans till after 9:30, unless I get an earlier delivery.

Steve

Batman #183 CGC 8.5 $150 ---- NOW $120

Batman #200 CGC 9.6 $750 ---- NOW $700

Captain Marvel #3 CGC 9.6 $150 ---- NOW $120

X-men #45 CGC 9.4 $200 ---- NOW $150

Wow...nothing at all? :(

I guess most are in shock there's not a single 9.8 in this listing Steve. Still, you're practically giving these books away. I'm sure once the shock wears off, people will realize this....

I guess most are in shock there's not a single 9.8 in this listing Steve. Still, you're practically giving these books away. I'm sure once the shock wears off, people will realize this....

Laughing...you mean like this one? :devil:

cm1.jpg

cm1.jpg

We both picked up our 9.8s at the same time on CL (same price also), as it seems yours was the better choice (mine had apparent SCS :cry: but better staple placement)....

Still a beauty nonetheless :cloud9:

We both picked up our 9.8s at the same time on CL (same price also), as it seems yours was the better choice (mine had apparent SCS :cry: but better staple placement)....

Still a beauty nonetheless :cloud9:

I remember that now, you buying the other one actually "convinced" me into buying this one at the time. :)

NEW LOWER PRICES!!!

Batman #183 CGC 8.5 $150 ---- NOW $120

Batman #200 CGC 9.6 $750 ---- NOW $700

Captain Marvel #3 CGC 9.6 $150 ---- NOW $120

X-men #45 CGC 9.4 $200 ---- NOW $150 ---- SOLD

$7 shipped anywhere and CHECKS OR MO's only...