• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! I am looking for a good comic book shop in San Diego

6 posts in this topic

I will be in San Diego next week. Staying by Sea World. I would love to visit a good comic book store in San Diego. I collect Golden Age and some Silver Age. Can anyone recommend a store that won't disappoint?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I will be in San Diego next week. Staying by Sea World. I would love to visit a good comic book store in San Diego. I collect Golden Age and some Silver Age. Can anyone recommend a store that won't disappoint?

Yes, please recommend. I live in SF and would be willing to hit SD a few times a year for some good old books!

Southern California Comics:

http://www.socalcomics.com/enter.html

It's a bunch of comics stuffed into a couple of storage units. Pretty good back issue selection (Silver Age-present). Don't expect super high grades in the older books, but if you're happy with Fines and Very Fines, they've got a lot of interesting stuff.

Just curious what you thoughts were concerning comic shops you found in San Diego. What shops did you find and what did you think? popcorn.gif