• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 *DELETED*

83 posts in this topic

Too each there own, the saying goes. I beleive it will grade higher. If that book on comiclink is a CGC 9.0 then Im quite confident about it grading better. By the way, Im nowhere near new at collecting comic book's, 20+ years..

No, pero no tengo una problema con usted.

Hey Stout ! I found another scan of your Hulk 181!!!

Stout's copy of Hulk # 181

Mi problem es su problema - one of the few that I've seen in high grade, not cut off-center.

WAY TO GO STOUT! I told him to crack it and resubmit with a walk-through!

You guy's really have way too much time on your hands. Im starting too wonder if most are above the age of 12 years old on here. I have never heard such whinning, and crying. "Baby want his bottle"!!! Or baby will throw temper tantrum........ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Im not the one throwing little fits. Im too old too act like some snot nose kid. I have been collecting for over 20 years, you do the math..... I've had enough of this stupidity. Crank and yell away..............

You guy's really have way too much time on your hands. Im starting too wonder if most are above the age of 12 years old on here. I have never heard such whinning, and crying. "Baby want his bottle"!!! Or baby will throw temper tantrum........ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

confused-smiley-013.gif Wow! When that Hulk 181 comes back I would be interested in knowing the grade!

Davidking623

I wonder if I'm older than oldguy? or stronger than strongguy? 27_laughing.gif

Probably! Maybe not! Definitely!Who knows! Its like grading, it is all subjective to opinions anyway!

Davidking623

that's your opinion. insane.gif

When the book comes back. I will post the grade it received and a good scan of it. If I have to admit I shouldnt of re-submitted I will. Something tells' me it will grade higher. It is the intangible of holding the book in your hands, and seeing it in person. Happy collecting. I am betting it comes back at 9.0 or 9.2 Hard too imagine from the scans, but time will tell.