• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5th Annual March Madness Grading Tournament Final Four and Finals

135 posts in this topic

I'm at the office so I don't have scans to post.

ASM #36 W: 9.4

ASM #108 OW-W: 9.0

It was actually a JIM 108 and it's graded a 9.2... :makepoint:

( :gossip: It's my book... )

Actually increases Jeffrey's score to a perfect score!

CONGRATS Jeffrey...at least the person who knocked me out went on to win it all... :headbang:

( :gossip: Also the ASM 36 is my book...and one of my oldest, nicest Spideys from Nik several years ago...a real KEEPER! )

I'm at the office so I don't have scans to post.

ASM #36 W: 9.4

ASM #108 OW-W: 9.0

CONGRATS Jeffrey...at least the person who knocked me out went on to win it all... :headbang:

( :gossip: Also the ASM 36 is my book...and one of my oldest, nicest Spideys from Nik several years ago...a real KEEPER! )

(worship)

Congrats to both Finalists and biggest props to Jeffrykli!!!!!!!!!!!

And biggest props to Nostalgic Attic... :acclaim:

+1 :applause:

+2 Thanks again for having the tourney NA (worship)

Congrats to both Finalists and biggest props to Jeffrykli!!!!!!!!!!!

And biggest props to Nostalgic Attic... :acclaim:

+1 :applause:

+2 Thanks again for having the tourney NA (worship)

Congrats to Jeffreykli (worship):applause:

It was a great matchup. Jeffrey is a repeat final four qualifier and a top notch grader obviously; Toro has been a top ranked team every year the tournament has been played.

It is also great to hear that so many people have a good time with the tournament. :headbang:

Thanks for pointing that out Tom. :tonofbricks::foryou:

Thanks for all the congratulations, but it's really Nostalgic Attic that should get all the praise.

:gossip: All I did was submit some guesses every couple of days. hm He did all the hard work, and had to keep track of everyone's guesses, scores, and answer questions.

Like Toro, I'm just happy to have made it past a couple of rounds; the tourney is always fun, but you're fighting CGC and your opponent each round.

I'll proudly hang the champion banner from my rafters. :acclaim:

Thanks for all the congratulations, but it's really Nostalgic Attic that should get all the praise.

:gossip: All I did was submit some guesses every couple of days. hm He did all the hard work, and had to keep track of everyone's guesses, scores, and answer questions.

Yep, Thomas is Top-Drawer! (thumbs u :applause::banana: