• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PsychoJ's Feedback/Kudos

16 posts in this topic

I had a four figure transaction with Jamie and it was a perfect deal. He was a pleasure to deal with and I hope to do so again.

Excellent communications and prompt payment, Jamie is an excellent buyer and board member. (thumbs u

I also had a great transaction with Jamie. We spoke at least every other day and he's a great addition to the community and the hobby! Paid promptly and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommended!

Two (thumbs U

+2!!!

I also did a WELL over 4 figure deal with Jamie that went smooth as silk. Great communication and I had the $$$ in my PP account within hours (worship)

As if that wasn't enough, he also loves the Avengers so you KNOW he is good people!

I'd do a deal with Jamie or vouch for him any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Enjoy the books Jamie (thumbs u

adding to the chorus of positive feedback -- Jamie's a great boardie. sold him a bunch of Avengers -- great communication, fast payment, easy to deal with. (thumbs u

Had a great trade deal with Jamie and it went as smoothly as possible. The books arrived well packaged and quickly.

Excellent board member and stand up guy to deal with. (thumbs u