• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about a buying noob: Xalechim

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know Xalechim? He bought several books in one of my sales threads, said he was going to send payment... & didn't. Several days later I reminded him and he tried to back out of half of the sale. I told him since I closed that thread, it wasn't cool, so he said he'd send payment again. That deadline came and went, now I see he's reading my PMs but quit answering them. He's been purchasing others' books in for sale threads too... anyone have a successful transaction with him? He'll be heading for the probation list with me, but I wanted to warn others about him a little early just in case he tries to make a big purchase.

Thanks for the feedback. Here's hoping I'm the only one who gets burned...
That is a bummer, I hope he comes through for ya. He seemed like a perfect sale on both occasions for me. Paypaled quick, back and forth with PMs.