• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 6 and 8 CGC 9.8. trades. and issues 55-95

20 posts in this topic

I've got some more Walking Dead to sell.

I will not sell to probation list members or hall of shame members.

The first :takeit: in the thread wins.

I will gladly accept offers via PM, but know that an :takeit: in this thread trumps any PM negotiations.

Free Shipping to Lower 48 by UPS or Priority Mail for the Slabs. PM if you are north of the border or outside the US.

Five dollars shipping for the trades. See special freight terms on the individual issues.

I have had a bunch of PMs on the individual issues. So I'll try this first. I'm going to try to sell them as a group. I'll leave it at that until tomorrow and then I'll break it down to individual issues if that doesn't fly.

So here is what I got. Issues 55-95. All bagged and boarded, read once. No guarantees on 9.8s but all are NM. I looked at few and there is a tick here and there because I bought them to read but for the most part they look really tight.

Take the lot shipped to lower 48 for 200.00

I have had a bunch of PMs on the individual issues. So I'll try this first. I'm going to try to sell them as a group. I'll leave it at that until tomorrow and then I'll break it down to individual issues if that doesn't fly.

So here is what I got. Issues 55-95. All bagged and boarded, read once. No guarantees on 9.8s but all are NM. I looked at few and there is a tick here and there because I bought them to read but for the most part they look really tight.

Take the lot shipped to lower 48 for 200.00

If your saying this is every issues between 55-95 I will take it.

:takeit:

James G