• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Bible ECCC

34 posts in this topic

just saying IF everyone wanted one. I'm guessing not everyone is a TWD fan....with a little luck (and no preshow craziness) maybe you have a 25-50% shot overall of snagging one

That was my thought too. A 50-50 shot. If they do a lottery and limit it and don't let the guys who go to SDCC simply to flip grab them all it should be a fair shot.

I'm keeping mine just so I can mock the true fans that actually want one.

Woo hoo.

You should get a second copy and wave them, one in each hand, like Moses waving the Ten Commandments, chastising his followers. :preach:

I'm keeping mine just so I can mock the true fans that actually want one.

Woo hoo.

You should get a second copy and wave them, one in each hand, like Moses waving the Ten Commandments, chastising his followers. :preach:

I really don't want to work for this at San Diego.

I lucked out when they had a final draw for 9 copies at the end because some dorks didn't know that you had to pay for the book when your number was picked.

I got the last book.

Woo hoo x 2

When I got my copy I turned around, held it up in the air and yelled "$500!!!, who wants it for $500!!!", which of course made all the Skybound people laugh.

I'm going to keep mine as well for now.

they thought it was FREE??????

"you win, that'll be $100"

" WHAT THE..........."

Image peeps also said that people were just taking tickets and not knowing what it was for. Once they found out, they passed.

I think they gave out 10 books at end of Sunday from that type. Nice percentage from those of us looking for first or another copy.

My lcs got two copies. One later signed by rk/tm and the second signed by tm with sketch. He's pretty happy.

When I got my copy I turned around, held it up in the air and yelled "$500!!!, who wants it for $500!!!", which of course made all the Skybound people laugh.

lol

I can picture you doing that! lol Classic. Going to C2E2?

I can picture you doing that! lol Classic. Going to C2E2?

Maybe :shy:

they thought it was FREE??????

"you win, that'll be $100"

" WHAT THE..........."

Image peeps also said that people were just taking tickets and not knowing what it was for. Once they found out, they passed.

I think they gave out 10 books at end of Sunday from that type. Nice percentage from those of us looking for first or another copy.

My lcs got two copies. One later signed by rk/tm and the second signed by tm with sketch. He's pretty happy.

It also seemed a lot of people got the Walking Dead bible tickets confused the the Kirkman signing tickets Sunday morning.

At 4:15 they had 13 copies, sold two then, then raffled off the remaining 11 at 4:45.

Not bad odds for the people lucky enough to get one.