• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4-Day Sale Ends Tonight 4/8! 20% Off Prices in Larry’s CAF Sales Gallery!

1 post in this topic

20_OffSaleLOGO_001_3x.jpg

Greetings!

My special 4-DAY ONLY -- 20% OFF SALE on the original art prices in my CAF Sales Gallery ends TODAY - Easter Sunday, April 8 at 10p EST!

I usually do this annually but my hospitalization last year prevented me running it when I normally do, in late December.

The gallery site was updated several times in March! Everything is on sale EXCEPT for a few consigned pieces but does include most of the higher priced originals!

All are first come, first served. Shipping & Insurance Are Extra.

I can not trade or do any time payment arrangements at this time – sorry! Things have been exceptionally tight since I came home.

Check it all out at the below link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=17290

Email me at sheltone55 at yahoo.com or via the Comic Art Fans contact function (if you’re a member) to reserve an original or if you have any questions about any of them. I will answer all emails in the order received.

For payment, I will accept a check or US postal money order. I will also accept PayPal as payment if you pay the fees. Overseas customers can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.

Art will be packed well in multiple sheets of double-ply cardboard with my usual quality care.

Due to my condition, packages can only be mailed once a week, on Saturdays when I can send my brother to the post office. I am physically unable to carry boxes or drive at this time. This will not prevent me from filling orders in as timely a manner as I can but be aware most or all purchases from this sale will be mailed next Saturday or sooner if my brother can fit it in before then.

====================================================

For those who are unaware, I was hospitalized with a severe back problem on Oct. 4 and operated on the same day. I spent 2 months in the hospital. From there I went to a rehabilitation facility where I stayed for 6 weeks. I was released from there on Jan. 20 and have returned home. I am currently recuperating but need a walker to get around.

====================================================

Thanks for looking!

Larry

20_OffSaleLOGO_001_3x.jpg