• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay sigh check this out I am the "OREGON COLLECTION"

667 posts in this topic

B) dccot239 is not the only one in North America who sold us high grade Chews and Walking Deads, as a matter of fact I would like to return his entire order upon receipt for a FULL REFUND due to his accusations and will never buy from him again.

In that case, I'm sure you'd be happy to show off a photo of the 10 issues of Chew #1 (2nd print) that's currently in your possession, right? Preferably before dccot239's package shows up :popcorn:

B) dccot239 is not the only one in North America who sold us high grade Chews and Walking Deads, as a matter of fact I would like to return his entire order upon receipt for a FULL REFUND due to his accusations and will never buy from him again.

In that case, I'm sure you'd be happy to show off a photo of the 10 issues of Chew #1 (2nd print) that's currently in your possession, right? Preferably before dccot239's package shows up :popcorn:

:popcorn:

The plot thickens...or is it the BS (shrug)

It's amazing to me how such a lynch mob mentality occurs based on one members accusations without any evidence of proof.

This is the only response that I will make regarding dscot239 and his allegations regarding our books.

A) We did purchase a huge 3000+ collection in Oregon which are all high grade averaging NM or better.

B) dccot239 is not the only one in North America who sold us high grade Chews and Walking Deads, as a matter of fact I would like to return his entire order upon receipt for a FULL REFUND due to his accusations and will never buy from him again. He needs to get off his high horse and realize that he does not own every 2nd print copy of Chew #1 or Walking Deads.

C) and at least I don't include CGC IT like dscot239 does in all his auctions http://www.ebay.com/sch/amea4682/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

It seems to me that he is a little jealous and upset at us for having stumbled across a great collection.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend.

Yes!!! Friday Friday Friday!!! :whee:

You're a tool!!! Nuh uh, you're a tool plus infinity!!! :P

:bump:

I was kidding about Kirkman being my boyfriend :facepalm:, but I will be returning his package back to him unopened for a full refund! Will post if and when he refunds me upon receipt!

It would seem that you have a perfect opportunity to prove your case that you had these books already by following mschmidt's excellent suggestion.

Looks like the auction was edited (eight minutes ago!), and the Chew #1 pic has been replaced so that it no longer matches dscott's posted pic.

:facepalm:

I don't have 10 copies I have 2 of which one sold. I also have a 1st print Chew #1 currently on sale. I have 10 copies coming to me which I am return back to dscott!

I was kidding about Kirkman being my boyfriend :facepalm:, but I will be returning his package back to him unopened for a full refund! Will post if and when he refunds me upon receipt!

It would seem that you have a perfect opportunity to prove your case that you had these books already by following mschmidt's excellent suggestion.

Looks like the auction was just edited (eight minutes ago!), and the Chew #1 pic has been replaced so that it no longer matches dscott's posted pic.

Though the one that has already sold still has the old scan. hm

I don't have 10 copies I have 2 of which one sold. I also have a 1st print Chew #1 currently on sale. I have 10 copies coming to me which I am return back to dscott!

lol

B) dccot239 is not the only one in North America who sold us high grade Chews and Walking Deads, as a matter of fact I would like to return his entire order upon receipt for a FULL REFUND due to his accusations and will never buy from him again. He needs to get off his high horse and realize that he does not own every 2nd print copy of Chew #1 or Walking Deads.

hm

C) and at least I don't include CGC IT like dscot239 does in all his auctions http://www.ebay.com/sch/amea4682/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

From your listing description:

"These would be the perfect candidates for CGC or PGX grading."

A - Explain to us how does that differ from "CGC IT"

B- What kind of retaliatory point do you think you're making ?

Your original listing had 10 available. The only thing you've said that I believe is that you will return the 10 copies of Chew

From your listing description:

"These would be the perfect candidates for CGC or PGX grading."

Explain to us how does that differ from "CGC IT"

Not to mention the fact that I don't see any 'GCG IT!!!' in dscott239's listings. primeinvestibles, did you even look at his stuff on ebay to see if you were right before posting the link?

It's amazing to me how such a lynch mob mentality occurs based on one members accusations without any evidence of proof.

This is the only response that I will make regarding dscot239 and his allegations regarding our books.

A) We did purchase a huge 3000+ collection in Oregon which are all high grade averaging NM or better.

It seems to me that he is a little jealous and upset at us for having stumbled across a great collection.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend.

So, what happened to the other 8 copies of Chew that you had for sale?

Just curious as I'm in the market for 9 copies in strict, uncirculated NM/M condition.