• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have contact info for john hauser and ken smith comics?

10 posts in this topic

My last dealing with John Hauser took almost six months and many many emails to resolve. I won two Star Trek books from him- lets say issues 36 and 45, and accidently wrote 46 and 35 on the money order I sent him. He didn't seem interested in solving it, at all. Twenty years ago, I had many problem free transactions, but this one ,some five years ago, really turned me off.

That site was last updated in 2005! lol

Still works for what he wants: letting people find and contact him :shrug:

If it no longer works, he can be contacted through E-Bay. His handle is jmhcomics.

My last dealing with John Hauser took almost six months and many many emails to resolve. I won two Star Trek books from him- lets say issues 36 and 45, and accidently wrote 46 and 35 on the money order I sent him. He didn't seem interested in solving it, at all. Twenty years ago, I had many problem free transactions, but this one ,some five years ago, really turned me off.

I have had many dealings with him at the local shows in Milwaukee. He has nice stuff, and sells it at fair prices. We always are able to get together on price, which does not always happen for me at shows.

...and I can't get him to respond to a simple email from eBay :pullhair: Twice now I've sent it in the last month. Good way to find yourself out of business...