• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Actors In Hollywood Made The Most Appearances As Different Comic Characters

94 posts in this topic

chris evens was casey jones in tmnt 2007

megan foxx upcoming tmnt transformers the peace of spoon dc westeren movie title escapes me

megan almost became a comic artist

erin taylor johnson kick a-- quicksilver upcoming

mike roseabomb the flash lex luthor was someone in batman beyond

and oh yeah john glover was the riddler in batman the animated series. lyinl luthor in smallville was a doctor in batman and robin wish i could speak uncensored hear about that movie. and was on heroes as well

the comicpimp out

Sam Jackson

------------------------------------

Nick Fury - Avengers Franchise

Mace Windu - Star Wars Franchise

Ray Arnold - Jurassic Park

Octopus - The Spirit

Roland - Jumper

Neville Flynn - Snakes on a Plane

Frozone - Incredibles

unbreakable - Elijah Price - Mr. Glass (ok... not exactly comic character, but...)

---------

Zoe Saldana

---------------

Gamora - Gaurdians of the Galaxy

Uhura - Star Trek Franchise

Aisha - The Losers

Neytiri - Avatar

Buster Crabbe played both Tarzan and Flash Gordon.

:signofftopic:

Man was I smitten with one of his descendants! The bookish Marion Crabbe broke my heart all those years ago!

Buster Crabb also play Buck Rogers in the old serial. And he appeared on the TV show Buck Rodgers. He was also Captain Gallent from the comics. He was also Billy the Kid in movies. Not sure if we are counting westerns.

Alan Kirk played Superman and Blackhawk.

Tom Tyler played the Phantom and Spy Smasher and Captain Marvel which were all excellent IMO. I think he also played the Vigilante, the western hero on motorcycle in a movie.

Laurence Fishburne

Man of Steel

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (voice)

...and don't forget Morpheus! The Matrix

doh!

Kat Dennings*

the Thor movies

Defendor

Elias Koteas*

Defendor

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies (at least #1 and #3)

*not sure I spelled their names right?

Bruce Willis was in Red and Sin City. Jessica Alba was in Sin City and the Fantastic Four movies. Rutger Hauer was in Sin City and Batman Begins. Morgan Freeman was The new Batman movies and Wanted. James McAvoy was in Wanted and X-Men: First Class...
With Red, now add Oblivion to Mr. Freeman's resume of four funnybook movies.

Thomas Jane had an amusing cameo in "Scott Pilgrim" that can be added to his Punisher (2004) and cameo in Spider-Man 2 too.

Check out Clancy Brown's imdb.

He's certainly going to give Ron Perlman a run at the Title. Man's been in everything from Tales From the Crypt to the new Ultimate Spider-man series.

Probably best recognized as Lex Luthor from the DC Animated universe.

Watching him in "Cowboys & Aliens" right now.

The star Daniel Craig was also in "Road to Perdition" too.