• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #1 #19 #27 #33 Argentina Variants!! Prices Dropped!!

14 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins!! :takeit: trumps PMs!!

Shipping is $6.00 for 1-4 books within the US, shipping to Canada is $9.00 for 1-4 books, and shipping any where else in the world is $15.00 for 1-4 books. If you're interested in purchasing more than that. PM me for a shipping quote.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Buyer Must Cover all PayPal fees. I also except US Postal Money Orders. If you're interested in something and you don't like my Prices. Feel free to make an offer for it via PM.

I just did a trade for these Walking Dead Argentina Variants and I should have them in hand by Monday 04/16/2012.

NO ONE ON THE PROBATION LIST OR HALL OF SHAME MEMBERS ALLOWED!! IF YOU'RE ON THE EITHER ONE OF THOSE LISTS, PLEASE DON'T TRY TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WON'T SELL THE BOOK(S) TO YOU!!

Walking Dead #1 Argentina Variant X2 NM or Better $90ea. This Comic Contains The Walking Dead #1 & #2!!

WalkingDead1.jpg

Walking Dead #10 Argentina Variant X2 NM or Better $55ea. This Comic Contains The Walking Dead #19 & #20!! #19 is 1st Appearance of Michonne!!

WalkingDead19.jpg

Walking Dead #14 Argentina Variant X2 NM or Better $55ea. This Comic Contains The Walking Dead #27 & #28!! #27 is the 1st Appearance of the Governor!!

WalkingDead14.jpg

Walking Dead #17 Argentina Variant X2 NM or Better $40ea. This Comic Contains The Walking Dead #33 & #34!! #33 is The Governor gets Tortured by Michonne!!

WalkingDead17.jpg

I had a horrible experience dealing with this seller on these particular books. Buyer beware!

if you're gonna knock a seller in their thread, at least give us details. your reply is worthless without explaining what happened.

p.s. don't mean to sound rude. just need an explanation

I had a horrible experience dealing with this seller on these particular books. Buyer beware!

if you're gonna knock a seller in their thread, at least give us details. your reply is worthless without explaining what happened.

Thanks Hawk, beat me to it.

Please do elaborate as I've dealt with Will many times and have nothing but positive experiences.

Jerome

Please do elaborate as I've dealt with Will many times and have nothing but positive experiences.

Jerome

Not going to paste it in here but here was my experience in dealing with Mr Blas. Nothing to date has been resolved. Sorry I've sullied the sales thread but I just didn't want anyone else especially a new buyer to have to go through this.

The seller is on the Probation List - shouldn't that be enough :gossip:

Jerome

Not going to paste it in here but here was my experience in dealing with Mr Blas. Nothing to date has been resolved. Sorry I've sullied the sales thread but I just didn't want anyone else especially a new buyer to have to go through this.

feel free to sully a sales thread, you just gotta let us know why. thank you for that.

The seller is on the Probation List - shouldn't that be enough :gossip:

i didn't know that. i just feel if you're gonna say a seller did you wrong, you gotta say what they did, or give us a link to it.

Now you know...and knowing is half the battle....

Just to warn folks so it is not lost in nested quotes...

Why-cant-I-stop-smoking-drinking-or-taking-drugs1.gif

This seller has been placed on the probation list and has a significant outstanding issue to resolve. Buyers should be aware of such and consult the probation discussion list for details.