• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easter Sunday Marvels here..lots of FF's

82 posts in this topic

FF 25

Hulk vs. Thing

G/VG

Piece missing from front to back, as you can see. Also a water spot on bottom of cover. A small tear goes through all the pages at the bottom of the book where the "piece" is missing. It's about 3/4 of an inch long. :(

Guide is $60 in Good condition

$40

ff25.jpg

ff25b.jpg

FF 48

What can be said about this book..? Well, it's the first appearance of Galactus and the Silver surfer, that's all!

It's beat up with a bad spine. Like they say, "It is, what it is"

Guide $56

My price is $25 shipped! :headbang:

ff48.jpg

ff48b.jpg

FF 48

What can be said about this book..? Well, it's the first appearance of Galactus and the Silver surfer, that's all!

Guide $56

ff48.jpg

ff48b.jpg

:takeit:

FF 48

Guide $56

ff48.jpg

ff48b.jpg

Thank you, Forrest...!

FF 67

Fine/VF

Nice full white cover. Not the "whitest" cover of all time, but I like it. A strong book with great page quality. It does have very very slight staple stress at bottom staple.

This story starts the "career" of Warlock at the time known as "Him" who later appears in The Mighty Thor.

Guide is $70

Price $40

ff67.jpg

ff67b.jpg

FF 69

VF

A great tight copy with awesome cover gloss and a very clean back cover to boot. (thumbs u

The corners are decent, but there is the slightest of slight staple stress at both staples.

Guide $60

Price $40

ff69.jpg

ff69b.jpg

FF 71

VF

A tight clean copy great cover gloss, but unfortunately, there is a "sun shadow" or "tanning" on the top right side of the cover. Other than that, this cover boasts deep rich colors and the page quality is awesome, but hey, I'm a little biased on this one... :)

Guide $60

Price is $40

ff71.jpg

ff71b.jpg

First up is Sgt. Fury 13. Would be a "Fine", but there is a tear by Cap's right foot and a crease by his left foot and the dreaded "extra" top staple. :cry: Book has retained cover gloss and the pages are very strong...

I'll price it at "Good" for $40

sf13.jpg

sf13b.jpg

(thumbs u