• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modified Reverse Auction - the most fun sales thread ever!

39 posts in this topic

Newest offering, have a very busy day today. Just a minute between school and work, so here you go...

Wolverine Limited Series #1 - $80 Lowered to $50!

:takeit: via PM. This is FUN!

^^ Yes! And you win the free WW, if you want it.

New auction when I get home...

i'm confused :takeit: and you'll send me that 6 book set pro bono?

Nope, you have to actually take something which is for sale, ala the Ex Machina set... :(

Which is now lowered for the last time tonight to $19.99 for all twelve issues!!! :o

And while that set is sitting there not being bought, I will thrill you with my next trick... :wishluck:

Everyone who is frequenting the thread, and who cares, shout out what title you would like to see next, something preferably from the past ten years. And when I see something I know I have, I'll yell stop.

And we'll go from there! :whee:

Now, go! :D

BATWOMAN and DETECTIVE comics with J.H. Williams III art :wishluck:

+1

Batwoman run begins with #854 and goes through 860 with Williams III art. But I believe Batwoman continues through 864...

What he said. I don't know the issue numbers, I just know I've seen enough of his original pages listed on CAF that I MUST read whatever books he has worked on :o

BTW, thanks for the assist Benjamin (thumbs u

Sadly, no, I don't have those issues. And I should have remembered because he is a stellar artist. Love his work!

I have Detective Comics 781-834 if anybody wants to make me an offer on that?