• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book friends

22 posts in this topic

I'm up in Davie but I work 6 days a week and usually try to do anything possible to avoid the Miami traffic :o

If you're ever up in broward though, I'm down. Mark1 also lives up here in Broward (thumbs u

Have you ever been up to tates comics here in Broward?

AWESOME store and this weekend is their HUGE tent sale. All back issues 50% off and everything else at least 10% off. Outside, they have a million books for like 10 for a dollar and a bunch of statues, DVD's, toys etc for REAL cheap. If you've never been, you should DEFINITELY go this weekend.

Only caveat is its VERY busy. people will be camping out to get their 50% off back issues. Its INSANE how crazy it is! I usually go later in the day when the crowds die down with my 7 year old so he can get some stuff cheap (thumbs u

Did Justin ever come back?
He was here briefly several weeks ago, got upset at a post then stated that he'd see us again in three months.

He's collecting knives or baseball players or something now, right? He's off the comics?

Tate's huh? hm. Haven't heard of this one. Maybe worth the drive.

I'm just outside Orlando in Winter Garden. If you're going to be in the area, pm me and let me know. These boards of course are the best place to spend time with your comic friends, from all over the world. Enjoy the collection!

Tate's huh? hm. Haven't heard of this one. Maybe worth the drive.

I'm just outside Orlando in Winter Garden. If you're going to be in the area, pm me and let me know. These boards of course are the best place to spend time with your comic friends, from all over the world. Enjoy the collection!

Road trip Christian. I'll bring my hockey stick.