• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

diestler feedback thread
2 2

44 posts in this topic

Purchased a run of Revival from Mark. Negotiation has been very pleasant, the whole deal very smooth, the books are excellent, and came quickly and carefully packed. 100% Satisfied. Many thanks Mark, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

My second purchase from Mark, a complete run of Y the Last Man, including a slabbed #1 and a run of Saga, 74 books in all, a tall order and once again a perfect transaction. Communication, grading and shipping all professional. Kudos especially for the packing, a thing of beauty. (thumbs u

Many thanks Mark, its a pleasure :)

Cheers,

Robert

I've been :blahblah: with Mark for a long time on here! Great guy to chat with! Great recommendations for some awesome reads and filled with good advice.

Recently I finally got to buy a book from him - an Incredible Hulk #181 8.0. He included shipping in the price so you always kind of figure you'll get a Medium Flat Rate box, which is perfectly fine. Mark went above and beyond that...

xmu9zk.jpg

He did not skimp on the shipping charges at all and knew I had a little girl, so he must have bought some specially colored pink and light green Styrofoam peanuts. ;)

Don't hesitate to buy from Mark! (worship) Thank you buddy!

I just bought a Fantastic Four #1 from Mark. The whole process was very pleasant and I received the book when I was supposed to get it, packaged extremely well. If you have any reservations about dealing with Mark, lose them. He is an honest, trustworthy board member.

I just received some beautiful X-Men books from Mark. The transaction was smooth as silk and I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again!

Casey