• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Thor, IM&Capt.Marvel, free shipping!

70 posts in this topic

I really wish I was a bigger Avengers fan growing up (and not so fixated on Spidey) as they are such nice books and so much more affordable in HG.

Every one of these slabs should be bought as its obvious Jason hand picked such sweet copies and is offering them at great prices with time payments.

Thanks guys! No love for my poor little Avengers :sorry:

Any interest in a Captain Marvel??

Captain Marvel 3 9.8ow/w $450

Bought raw about 12 years ago and UNPRESSED (thumbs u

cm32.jpg

:takeit: all the avengers books as per pm

^^

(worship) thanks! My bank account thanks you and my registry curses you! lol

Enjoy the books and give my babies a good home! Even though I've upgraded them, I'll actually miss these books! :sorry:

Congrats to both. :applause: I know Jason puts forth a lot of effort when he selects books, presentation and all. Value added just for his "pickiness," and Psycho gets the reward. (thumbs u George ... I sorta had my eye on #12, just too many things in the works (or possible works) for me to pull the string.

anna.jpg

I can tell by the books listed and the comments made about Jason that I'm going to be loving these books. However when he said they'd be hand delivered by Anna wearing said bikini I couldn't press :takeit: fast enough

:takeit: all the avengers books as per pm

Congratulations on a really smart purchase. (thumbs u

Jason's gonna continue to be back on his buying tear now!

This DEFINITELY clears the way for some more Avengers Pedigrees to come my way :acclaim:

anna.jpg

I can tell by the books listed and the comments made about Jason that I'm going to be loving these books. However when he said they'd be hand delivered by Anna wearing said bikini I couldn't press :takeit: fast enough

hm unless you're willing to wait a LONG time for me to ship, I won't be done with Anna for about 36 months! Unless you demand a big ole kadunkadunk like Kim K's, Anna is just the picture of PERFECTION! I don't know if there will ever be a woman as hot as Anna in my eyes. PERFECTION I tell ya! :cloud9: