• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Thor, IM&Capt.Marvel, free shipping!

70 posts in this topic

Okay, i'm running out of room and the stinkeye from the wifey gets worse and worse by the day so i have to start thinning out the herd and get rid of some of my undercopies before i'm sleeping on the couch :o

So, heres your chance to get in before the most insanely awesome movie in history hits the theatres in a few weeks!!!

Typical rules, no probies or HOS's. Will accept PP, check or MO's.

Shipping will be exact cost for USPS priority, non us buyers PM me and we'll work something out.

I'm trying to sell these for about as low as i can so the prices are pretty firm. If you're buying multiple books, i might be able to have a little wiggle room.

Also, as anyone who's ever bought from me knows, i ALWAYS include a cool freebie. The more you spend, the cooler the freebie!

As you guys know, my Avengers books are my babies so give them a good home :cloud9:

Books to follow very soon....... :whistle:

Avengers #17 9.2w $225. :news: SOLD

Only gpa sale in the last 18 months or so was for $181 but that was a c/ow PQ book, this has white pages. You will NOT find a nicer copy than this for $225!

av17.jpg

Good luck with the sales Jason ! (thumbs u

To all interested, Jason is A+++

Thanks man!

You know, theres nothing wrong with you slumming once in a while and buying a 9.2-9.4 book :baiting:

Thanks man!

You know, theres nothing wrong with you slumming once in a while and buying a 9.2-9.4 book :baiting:

lol

Look who's effing talking...

Thanks man!

lol

Look who's effing talking...

Hey!!! I have plenty of 9.2-9.4's buddy! :baiting:

lol

Avengers #39 9.6ow/w $400 :news: SOLD

This is an AMAZING copy! If i didnt have a Pedigree copy, no way in hell would i sell this! This was one of cheetah's undercopies so you KNOW that it is the cream of the crop!

avengers39a.jpg

Avengers 40 9.6w $375 :news: SOLD

Dammit!!! :censored:

I swear these were all here last night when i went thru to see which ones to sell but now cant find this one either. I swear photobucket is messin with me! ???

If youre interested, you can see it in my Avengers 1-250 registry set under "sufunk15". I'll rescan tonight if you're interested.