• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Thor, IM&Capt.Marvel, free shipping!

70 posts in this topic

:takeit: all the avengers books as per pm

Bloody hell, Jamie. :o

Congrats on a great pick up, mate. :applause:

Thanks Gaz, I'm afraid that's the eBay debacle money I got back spent. I've been a bit all over with my purchases the last few weeks but when I saw these I knew I had to get back to my Avengers love

Thanks Gaz, I'm afraid that's the eBay debacle money I got back spent. I've been a bit all over with my purchases the last few weeks but when I saw these I knew I had to get back to my Avengers love

Congrats to both! All of us major Avengers fans are in awe. :headbang:

Okay, i'm running out of room and the stinkeye from the wifey gets worse and worse by the day so i have to start thinning out the herd and get rid of some of my undercopies before i'm sleeping on the couch :o

Jason same reason for my massive sales of slabs lately. The wifey had enough with how much room all my comics were/are taking up and if I did not move some I'd be on the couch too.

Yeah, funny how that works huh???

I've parked in the driveway for FOUR years now as our TWO car garage has turned into a ONE car garage thanks to all her tri-bikes and iron-man(not the comics unfortunately!) takes up half the garage! :mad:

Sadly, becauor of all that triathlon ,she looks WAAAAAAAY too good in her "nighttime attire" to make her sleep on the couch! :censored: