• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a couple Conan 1's, a few ASM, etc 20% off what's left

40 posts in this topic

Gonna run one more thread here in gold/silver/bronze through tomorrow evening to try to pay a bill I got tagged with and then hope to get a few bucks to roam around C2E2 with. Mostly books not posted before, and a few from the thread running last week in misc. to see if they get any exposure/interest here. Please be aware if anyone jumps on anything today/tomorrow I will probably not be able to ship until Tuesday of next week at earliest as I am concurrently packing/shipping books from the last thread thru friday and hope to attend the show sat/sun and recover Monday. Hope this is cool.

1st :takeit: wins unconditionally, payment by paypal (asap :eek:) shipping by priority envelope up to 4 books, flat rate priority box after that.

Conan # 1 copy A ON HOLD

really nice, but it does have by the mid spine a bit of light oxidation stains (I see this a lot on this book) still I say VF- $100

ScannedImage121020000.jpgScannedImage121020001.jpg

JIM # 92 VG-- small tape bottom spine to "repair" a small spine split, small tear parallel to bottom staple leaves it only half way attached on back side surface wear ncb creases one inch horizontal tear right edge front cover towards thors arm $45

ScannedImage121020033.jpgScannedImage121020034.jpg