• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM slabs...CLOSED.

18 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) U.S. shipping included: Priority Mail box w/ Delivery Confirmation. Outside the U.S.? Let's work something out.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM #500 CGC 9.4 (WP)

Signature Series: John Romita Sr. and John Romita Jr.

45.00 shipped in the U.S. :news: SOLD.

This book has an inconceivably tragic story behind it. I bought the book a few years ago from deamentia, a boardie who later killed his wife and then killed himself. I found this out through someone who posted a link to the news story. I had a roommate commit suicide back in '94 and I'll never forget it. He went alone. But to take someone with you is, well, what words can tell that tale? :frown:

ASM500.jpg

ASM #500 CGC 9.4 (WP)

45.00 shipped in the U.S.

This book has an inconceivably tragic story behind it. I bought the book a few years ago from deamentia, a boardie who later killed his wife and then killed himself. I found this out through someone who posted a link to the news story. I had a roommate commit suicide back in '94 and I'll never forget it. He went alone. But to take someone with you is, well, what words can tell that tale? :frown:

ASM500.jpg

Wow sad story i had 3 people commit suicide in my life a g/f when was 16 a buddy at age 20 and best friend last year.I will pass on this book

GLWST

ASM #500 CGC 9.4 (WP)

45.00 shipped in the U.S.

ASM500.jpg

Wow sad story i had 3 people commit suicide in my life a g/f when was 16 a buddy at age 20 and best friend last year.I will pass on this book

GLWST

I cannot imagine that. You're a survivor. I know that I never joined a support group but, occasionally, throughout the years, wondered if I should have. I know my roommate's mom and sister did, and that it helped them. I wish you the best and hope that you've got those tight family members or friends to lean on when the memories come knocking too hard.