• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #10 For Sale

5 posts in this topic

I have an undercopy of Fantastic Four #10 for sale. I'm asking $135 shipped via USPS Priority mail. I'm very good at packing, so no worries there. I only take Paypal payments. I'll absorb the fees.

This book was the first key I purchased. It has tape on the spine, water damage discoloration, but is complete. The top staple is ALMOST separated from the cover, so let's just call it separated from the cover.... it's still hanging on by a smidge, but why split hairs? There is old tape holding it on, so it looks like it's attached still. The book is complete and looks good on the inside. Only thing to look for is initials on the front page and a bit of the bottom right hand corner missing, but it doesn't effect the story..... just in the border. Solid reading copy for someone trying to get key issues or a full run like I was. First :takeit: gets it!

7069678719_52a14700e5_b.jpg

7069679013_0b363d0967_b.jpg