• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC March Madness Prize List

103 posts in this topic

looks like i'm next. since no one wants my prize, i'm gonna take it myself and save a trip to the post office. ha!

4. 3 Books donated by Porky - Weird Mystery #1, Supergirl #1, Sandman #1

Well, there are more people that haven't chosen. Are you sure you don't want something different? I thought your prizes were pretty cool. Let me know today (before 6:00 EST?) if you want to change before I cross it out on the list.

nah. everything i wanted more than i wanted to avoid mailing out the comics is gone already

OK, no problem.

In acknowledgement of all Nostalgic Attic's hard work on the Tourney and that it's his birthday, Jeffreykli & Toro have agreed to let NA jump into the Prize Selection with the next pick. This meant that they graciously accepted no 3rd selection at the end.

So, NA, you're up! (And don't argue, it's your birthday! lol )

After NA's pick (Spidey #162????), Jeffreykli will be up for the next round of picks which features just the Elite 8.

In acknowledgement of all Nostalgic Attic's hard work on the Tourney and that it's his birthday, Jeffreykli & Toro have agreed to let NA jump into the Prize Selection with the next pick. This meant that they graciously accepted no 3rd selection at the end.

So, NA, you're up! (And don't argue, it's your birthday! lol )

After NA's pick (Spidey #162????), Jeffreykli will be up for the next round of picks which features just the Elite 8.

Thanks for the BD wishes!...just got back from the Birthday festivities :acclaim: (insert drunken sailor emoticon here)

OK OK spidey 162 :takeit: Thanks everyone- glad you had a good time with the contest.

I'll gladly take this prize:

25. Comicdey donates: Limited Edition, custom Shiverbones Card that he made for me of the artwork he created for me.

Thanks! Very gracious for the prize donations and the pick donations as well. Not necessary, but I'm rather embarrassed to accept, but will do so. :shy:

I'll just copy Jeffreykli's response as it also echo's my sentiments. :grin:

I'll gladly take this prize:

12. Tsimanga donates: Amazing Spiderman #72

Thanks! Very gracious for the prize donations and the pick donations as well. Not necessary, but I'm rather embarrassed to accept, but will do so. :shy:

Thank's again!