• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman #248

18 posts in this topic

Thanks. I'm still learning and I thought it was an around a 9.0. Too scared to say anything above a 9.0 because I'm still new to grading. I had 2 copies of this issue. This was the uglier looking issue. I sent the better looking issue to get graded and come to find out, 7.5. So I'm eager to hear notes on what the problem/s were. Thanks again.

yeah without the stress marks the upper left corner keeps it out of 9.8.

Do you mean the un-even wrapping of the comic itself?

no I meant to say upper right corner. That corner is not sharply square.

The miswrap white line doesnt count against you. Its a plus for getting 9.8 if the white line is perfectly straight up and down

yeah without the stress marks the upper left corner keeps it out of 9.8.

Do you mean the un-even wrapping of the comic itself?

no I meant to say upper right corner. That corner is not sharply square.

The miswrap white line doesnt count against you. Its a plus for getting 9.8 if the white line is perfectly straight up and down

Ahh, ok. I could never truly figure out if a miswrap would hurt the score or not. Thanks for clearing it up. I still have a long way to go before I can grade with good accuracy. That's why I stopped selling raw comics on ebay. Until I get better, only CGC books, when they get here :sumo: