• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isn't there anything that can be done about the "Oregon Collection"?

19 posts in this topic

I am new here and maybe it is not that big of deal but every time I see "Oregon Collection" in an eBay title I get irritated. It seems the seller is is selling comics by using a fake story about a dead guy.

Surely this should be considered some sort of fraud since it is obvious they are buying books from different people and promoting it as the "Oregon Collection". The books also seem to go higher than other similar items.

Maybe I should start promoting the books I sell as the "Joplin" or "Missouri" collection. It shouldn't be a problem because when my wife sees all the comics I purchased while she was out of town on business she is going to kill me.

When I die you'll see the Oakman collection,told my wife in a living trust that boardies get first shot at them. :headbang:
If you sell them to me now I'll get them up on ebay tonight as the "Oakman" collection, that way you don't have to wait to die, just like with the "Oregon" collection. :insane:

I am personally looking forward to listing my next books as part of the "BALLS COLLECTION"
Is it a BIG collection? :banana:

I was debating listing my books as the Oregon collection.
That's actually a great idea - if everyone did it...., :think:

I am personally looking forward to listing my next books as part of the "BALLS COLLECTION"
Is it a BIG collection? :banana:

The biggest of them all!

When I die you'll see the Oakman collection,told my wife in a living trust that boardies get first shot at them. :headbang:
If you sell them to me now I'll get them up on ebay tonight as the "Oakman" collection, that way you don't have to wait to die, just like with the "Oregon" collection. :insane:
:roflmao:

I am new here and maybe it is not that big of deal but every time I see "Oregon Collection" in an eBay title I get irritated. It seems the seller is is selling comics by using a fake story about a dead guy.

Surely this should be considered some sort of fraud since it is obvious they are buying books from different people and promoting it as the "Oregon Collection". The books also seem to go higher than other similar items.

Maybe I should start promoting the books I sell as the "Joplin" or "Missouri" collection. It shouldn't be a problem because when my wife sees all the comics I purchased while she was out of town on business she is going to kill me.

Lah dee dah, lah dee dah

Don't shave for a few days and call it the Hairy Ball's Collection. (thumbs u