• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aahh! Fookin bastiches!!

59 posts in this topic

I've just recieved a parcel from Fedex all the way from UK I thought GREAT.. my stuff is here...

So, they deliver my stuff... and I start to unpack it... I see a label saying "Opened By customs"... I think nothing off it... fair enough... better safe than sorry...

I see the they've taken the bubble wrap from some of my comics ..I see my golden cap america comics haven't been opened .. and thank my lucky stars...

Then I get to my silver age hulks and look and there opened... but I see that Customs have opened the box from the WRONG End!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!

They've TORN all teh Bottom of the Cardboard to get to my comics ..

Man... what was meant to be a UBER minty Hulk 4 ...now it just turned to ...

MAN! I was FEKKIN Fuming!! Made a few phone calls and gave FEDEX and Earful... They are "Dealing" with it!!! they BETTER fekkin deal with it!! I want some sort of recompense for the fekkin money I've just spent!!!

Sorry... that is my rant for the day!!! Man... I hope it helps... as I'm Fekkin Fuming!!!

Laters ...

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I say you're full of mess.

...no offense, Aggy. :gossip:

...well, maybe there was offense. But you're still full of mess.

Ok, so let me see if I have this right (and I may not). Secondary accounts are not allowed and presumably weeded out by IP addresses? (Can't have two accounts originating from the same IP, right?)

The alternative would be to go through an anonymous proxy and sign up, correct? Or is there another method of getting an account by the mods? Or do the mods even pay attention to IP addresses and give everyone who signs up an account?

All the anonymous proxy servers I have ever used have always been much slower than my own "real" connection. I figured it's just easier not being a jackhole than trying to come up with ways to cover up my online identity.

Might as well make a technical/educational discussion out of this thread...

*This user has been added to the troll watch list*

*Threat level raised to orange alert*

*Repeat; Threat level has been raise to orange alert*

:ohnoez:

Forest Dharma would never shill; it's so corporate.

lol

*Shill 5 please report to Carousel for renewal*

:rulez:

I had a Hulk #3 sent to me, that was just placed in a manilla envelope no bag and board and it arrived securely folded in half and elastic'd around my other regular mail and stuffed under the bottom of my door frame to my apartment.

I've just recieved a parcel from Fedex all the way from UK I thought GREAT.. my stuff is here...

So, they deliver my stuff... and I start to unpack it... I see a label saying "Opened By customs"... I think nothing off it... fair enough... better safe than sorry...

I see the they've taken the bubble wrap from some of my comics ..I see my golden cap america comics haven't been opened .. and thank my lucky stars...

Then I get to my silver age hulks and look and there opened... but I see that Customs have opened the box from the WRONG End!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!

MAN! I was FEKKIN Fuming!! Made a few phone calls and gave FEDEX and Earful... They are "Dealing" with it!!! they BETTER fekkin deal with it!! I want some sort of recompense for the fekkin money I've just spent!!!

Sorry... that is my rant for the day!!! Man... I hope it helps... as I'm Fekkin Fuming!!!

Laters ...

Just have a ciggie, watch some pr0n and stick your hand down your pants. You'll feel better

Obviously we cant see the forest through the darhma trees

Hi Dharma. :hi:

Life can go this way

and life can go that

I am the spitting image of the reincarnation

of the dalai lama's cat

I have lived many lives

in which I dreamt many dreams

and as a snake

i once loved a rat

Of all of my lives

I can synchronize

thoughts of pure imaginative

laughs

... lol

Your a weird fella ...

:applause:

I feel your pain. Same scenario, take a look at this, they carved my Tec #35 like it was a ham: :frustrated:

5.jpg

2-1.jpg

How the hell does this happen?

IMG_5637.jpg

They opened the box like it was a beached whale:

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

Keep us posted on what FedEx does as I didn't bother wasting my time with them. I'm guessing they will only offer a max $500 credit/refund?

Eeerr sorry to hear this happened pal ...

customs ...Tec 35 is a sick book to :(

PS: /Hugs silver surfer ..

PPS: Sniffs silver surfers golden age tec 35

PPPS: ...LOVE the smell of golden age goodness!! its like an orgasm in teh nose .. MMMmm ..

Laters ...

Just have a ciggie, watch some pr0n and stick your hand down your pants. You'll feel better

OMG .. sounds like a GREAT plan ... Gonna wait till the tart goes to work tomorrow ...

On the side not ...

...some of the members here are better than most of my relatives....

...yeah... even tho i've not met most of you guys... and gals...

... I trust some of the guys here with my life... and am fairly emotionally attached to you....

.. Yah Yah... on occasion I've been burnt by a few scammin ...

But on the whole... I feel more towards the members here than most of my relatives...

It's like family...

PS: On a side note.... can someone PLEASE ban G.A.tor...

PPS: Does this thread make me sound like some strange emo e-stalking I wanna kill customs ?

...some of the members here are better than most of my relatives....

...yeah... even tho i've not met most of you guys... and gals...

... I trust some of the guys here with my life... and am fairly emotionally attached to you....

But on the whole... I feel more towards the members here than most of my relatives...

Am I reading this right?

He registered yesterday?

Hello crazy! Welcome to Friday.