• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 45

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and opinions. This book's major flaws are the two stains. The one on the Right Edge of the FC and the one on the Top edge of the BC. Neither stain goes through the cover.

b8395ac0.jpg

8a399b78.jpg

Hi Matt :hi:

I think we have 3 stains here rather than 2. The one on the right edge looks like it does go through the entire book. Can you confirm?

There is a ding in the bottom left corner of the back cover. Is that foxing in the same area? This is a tough call. For me at least. I am going to call it a VG/F. Please don't be mad.

Hi Matt :hi:

I think we have 3 stains here rather than 2. The one on the right edge looks like it does go through the entire book. Can you confirm?

There is a ding in the bottom left corner of the back cover. Is that foxing in the same area? This is a tough call. For me at least. I am going to call it a VG/F. Please don't be mad.

:hi: Mark! You're right. Those stains are linked. It isn't obvious from the pages, it actually looks like it stops, midway through the book, then lightly picks up again and boom, back cover stain. I think VG/F is probably the highest it would go. I bought this one on eBay from a seller that posted pictures instead of scans and it looked great by picture, but when I got it, i realized why I didn't pay a lot for it!