• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

Haven´t really posted anything in this thread since May but deff been working behind the scenes and keeping in touch with some of the people here, you known who you are :cool:

Been more active in collecting since the summer is gone and the ladies are not in bikinis and mini skirts anymore.

To show off: a bit of everything, mainly Portuguese and Brazilian, Marvel, DC, a Treasury Action comics 1 from Brazil and even a couple of Mexican Disney´s from the 50´s :banana:

th_NewbatchSupFlashRace.jpgth_NewbatchStrangeTales178PT.jpgth_NewbatchJusticeiros23.jpgth_NewbatchDisney.jpgth_NewbatchDisneySpecial.jpgth_NewbatchDianaEbal9.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanEbal42.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanEbal30.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanEbal19.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanBi40.jpgth_NewbatchBatman5.jpgth_NewbatchSuperamigos.jpgth_BB30.jpgth_Conan1t.jpgth_KAMANDI-IM1004.jpgth_KAMANDI-IM1002.jpgth_white129.jpgth_nostalgia001.jpgth_Loja005.jpgth_EBALS.jpgth_namor1.jpgth_Ironfist2.jpgth_Hulk181-2.jpgth_ebalduende.jpgth_lorenzo33.jpgth_lorenzo34.jpg

I just had two back-to back GEEKgasms .. lol

I have a full set of the Italian Valiant stuff. Here are some highlights.

00_SOLAR_LUOMO_DELATOMO.jpg

I partially opened my Italian Alpha/Omega poster and laid it on my scanner. Here is what a little less than 1/3rd of it looks like. It comes with the comic above. I was supplied with an extra poster when I bought the comic/poster combination.

Alpha_Omega_Poster_med_zps868db26a.png

DG

That's awesome!

Haven´t really posted anything in this thread since May but deff been working behind the scenes and keeping in touch with some of the people here, you known who you are :cool:

Been more active in collecting since the summer is gone and the ladies are not in bikinis and mini skirts anymore.

To show off: a bit of everything, mainly Portuguese and Brazilian, Marvel, DC, a Treasury Action comics 1 from Brazil and even a couple of Mexican Disney´s from the 50´s :banana:

th_NewbatchSupFlashRace.jpgth_NewbatchStrangeTales178PT.jpgth_NewbatchJusticeiros23.jpgth_NewbatchDisney.jpgth_NewbatchDisneySpecial.jpgth_NewbatchDianaEbal9.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanEbal42.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanEbal30.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanEbal19.jpgth_NewbatchBatmanBi40.jpgth_NewbatchBatman5.jpgth_NewbatchSuperamigos.jpgth_BB30.jpgth_Conan1t.jpgth_KAMANDI-IM1004.jpgth_KAMANDI-IM1002.jpgth_white129.jpgth_nostalgia001.jpgth_Loja005.jpgth_EBALS.jpgth_namor1.jpgth_Ironfist2.jpgth_Hulk181-2.jpgth_ebalduende.jpgth_lorenzo33.jpgth_lorenzo34.jpg

i love your Superman Encore. Is it Superman Especial 25 (Brazil)????? ...how attached to it are you, any wiggle room to part with it?

i love your Superman Encore. Is it Superman Especial 25 (Brazil)????? ...how attached to it are you, any wiggle room to part with it?

Did you get all these books from Rika??

I ended up getting two packages today, the first from Australia. This one reprints Marvel Spotlight #4, the weird thing is it seems to be the only WWBN they did.

th_MarvelSpotlight4Australia.jpg

The second one was from Canada.

th_IronMan55cCanada.jpg

This one I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep, I'll probably SS it at some point.

th_IronMan55bCanada.jpg

I've got a few of these now. lol

th_IronMan55aCanada.jpgth_IronMan55bCanada.jpgth_IronMan55Canada.jpgth_IronMan55cCanada.jpg

Did you get all these books from Rika??

Yes, Its the Ebal Especial from Brazil - 1973.

Am a little bit attached with some wiggle room.

No Rika.

PM Sent :)

Hey Matt, I saw another variant but they removed the girl i thoughnt it was odd decision by the publisher. Would be a nice little collection if there is one more variant out there for a set of four

2012-12-29_22-35-20_654.jpg

Edited by solarcadet

Hi, I picked up this beautiful Brave and the Bold italian variant several months ago on ebay. I don´t know if you will be able to see the cover as you must register and log in, (which I´m sure you will do! it is a great site on Italian comic variants.

fumetti.php?idx=21917&l=B

Or you can click on the comics General link. Comics General

Edited by gmedina64

Is this your Novaro Superman 298???

what # is the Novaro????

I could find it in the Comics.Org

:foryou: And THANKS!!! for letting me know!! :foryou:

:foryou: much appreciated :foryou:

Tony

Edited by solarcadet