• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

You'd need to contact the current director of Signature Series (the gentleman's name is slipping my mind, five hours of sleep last night). There would need to be a few of us participating to make it worthwhile but I think this would be awesome to do.

My last official acquisition of 2012.

FantasticFour1Greece.jpg

I do not collect "foreign editions" of Marvel comics (well, except for something Italian but they are not "foreign" to me… lol ) but if there is something I love to see in each and every language is FF #1.

And this greek edition is sick: now I officially hate you! lol

@gmedina64: If you need something from the "Collezionismo fumetti" site just let me know. One of the curators is a friend of mine (and an awesome Disney collector as well: he has an original Floyd Gottfredson comic strip from the 1930s!).

My last official acquisition of 2012.

FantasticFour1Greece.jpg

I do not collect "foreign editions" of Marvel comics (well, except for something Italian but they are not "foreign" to me… lol ) but if there is something I love to see in each and every language is FF #1.

And this greek edition is sick: now I officially hate you! lol

@gmedina64: If you need something from the "Collezionismo fumetti" site just let me know. One of the curators is a friend of mine (and an awesome Disney collector as well: he has an original Floyd Gottfredson comic strip from the 1930s!).

Find me one of those Italian Batman #232s and it's yours. :baiting:

supesvsspidey_zps25b34dae.jpg

This hard to find Mexican tabloid also has my credit as Jim Shooter and Marv Wolfman´s translator.

Youe best bet to do a Sig Series is go to a convention that Desert Wind is at and sing your own books in front of them and let them submit to CGC.

Private signing require minimum of 200 signed books for a Sig Rep to come out.

So best bet is go to them for singles...

Love your books