• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,886 posts in this topic

Iscomics, I have been looking for that Israel Spidey (top left) forever! Totally impossible to find... well, maybe I should say almost impossible, since you managed. If you ever wanna trade it for something else, please let me know.

Edited by spidercrazy

Iscomics, I have been looking for that Israel Spidey (top left) forever! Totally impossible to find... well, maybe I should say almost impossible, since you managed. If you ever wanna trade it for something else, please let me know.
hm

Let me think about it, it just got here today.

Love the Israeli Spidey, I’d love to know if they published some FF there.

From which period?

It's early '80s from what I can decipher. There doesn't seem to have been any order to what issues they published. The #1 reprints ASM 1 & 2, the #7 reprints ASM 122 (obviously) and the seller had (it sold to someone else) #6 which reprinted ASM 120. I haven't been able to find any more info on what else was included in the run though. I'm assuming ASM 121 is in there? Possibly ASM 129? (shrug)

Awesome thread! I only have one foreign language edition, but I think it's a good one. One of my favorite pre-codes probably, and I actually like this color scheme better than the English language copy.

lscomics: any chance of seeing a full sized scan of your foreign Detective 395? It looks pretty cool.

mysterios_zpsf9fc4a9c.jpg