• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

Do you gave a scan or picture of some sort of how number 28 looks like :popcorn:

28 is Spectacular Spider-Man #78 cover.

So it is safe to say that there is no other Italian Spiderman edition/reprint that uses the Amazing Spider-Man 252 cover, besides #39...Rrrrrrrrrrrriiight?

Amazing Spider-Man 300 and 301, The Philippines' editions

AHHHH........ YEEEEEEAH!

Very nice we need bigger scans :makepoint:

You and me both..... :kidaround:

So it is safe to say that there is no other Italian Spiderman edition/reprint that uses the Amazing Spider-Man 252 cover, besides #39...Rrrrrrrrrrrriiight?

I’d say yes, unless the story has been reprinted in Uomo Ragno Classic (which I think is unlikely, as it is relatively recent, but we may check).

I’d say yes, unless the story has been reprinted in Uomo Ragno Classic (which I think is unlikely, as it is relatively recent, but we may check).

It was not - I recently indexed Uomo Ragno Classic for the GCD and that cover was not used.

It was not - I recently indexed Uomo Ragno Classic for the GCD and that cover was not used.

Yes, I’ve seen and it seems Uomo Ragno Classic ceased publications in the late 1990s, and the last stories reprinted in chronological order are from 1982 or so, so no alien costume… :)

I have some nice new material that I'll offer for sale in the near future.

Here are some highlights of what is to come

Asm101vgitalian_zpsa6cd4d61.jpeg

CaptainAmerica100gdstainbcitalian_zpse33e26e9.jpeg

Barman608rrpitalian_zps206050dc.jpeg

ASM238fnvfitalian_zpsd6399470.jpeg

Matt!! yes i have this italian Cap 100 the other italian cap 100 is a Gigante magazine format. Great book Marmat how much you asking??????

Very, very cool. Do you know if that series ever published any first appearances?

Nembo Kid? Surely it has. It has been the main italian DC comics title up to the early 1970s, and published most characters. It changed format many times, and most are very tough in grade. I was undecided to pick a 1st Poison Ivy which I saw, also been looking for a 1st Batgirl, most of those in decent grade would be a bit costly.

Is this one a key? (Sorry, I’m ignorant on DC keys):

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ALBI-DEL-FALCO-NEMBO-KID-N-139-MONDADORI-DISP-ALTRI-N-SUPERMAN-/200800501549?pt=Fumetti_Occidentali&hash=item2ec0a47f2d

I have also been looking for a nice copy of this for some time, as I’d like to read the story (Superman, as he was rechristened "Nembo Kid", did not have the "S" on his chest, until the title name changed and became Nembo Kid/Superman and then Superman):

jcW3hjCh.jpg