• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

Here's a few issues of a superman series from Brazil i believe. The years are 1968 and 1969. I can't find any mention of this series anywhere on the internet. I got them in a lot with a bunch of american books.

I don't have any keys here but what i found interesting about this "Superman Bi" is that they used stories and covers from three different superman series. Here we have covers from : Action Comics 236, Lois Lane 74 and Superman 175.

Enjoy

xirdJXC.jpg

VjXjpRX.jpg

QoKCgmS.jpg

FantasticFour5Greece_zpse1d50a28.jpg

Dang! I’m loving this one… :whee:

Maybe simply because I do not own an original yet, but nonetheless… as you know I’m not a foreign edition collector but certain issues… :cloud9:

And a Pink Doctor Doom is not a kind of villainy you see every day… :D

I haven't seen that one. Might have to try tracking down a picture and possibly a copy of the book. hm

Here you are – I sold this copy (from my own collection) to VWclobberinthing in my previous sales thread…

As you see, mostly it‘s a #4:

F2Tvebjh.jpg