• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avenger's warm-up weekend!

13 posts in this topic

With only 3 weeks to go (and knowing I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks) I decided to be lazy today and warm up for the Avengers Movie!

Iron Man

Hulk

Iron Man 2

Fantastic Four (just because)

LUNCH BREAK

Captain America & Thor's next!

I actually enjoyed Hulk more than I remembered, even more than Iron Man 2 this morning.

By the end of the day I'll either be jazzed for the Avenger's release :headbang: or sick and tired of them!!! meh

I had some time alone and warmed up with Captain America then IM 2 till my daughter brought food in now I'm watching Britains Got Talent doh!

your a better man than me, i have banned all reality tv programmes while im around, they make me angry lol

It was a good day of superhero movie fun! Can't decide if I like Thor or Captain America the best... both have their high & low points.

I believe The Avengers is going to be good, no doubt it is going to make big money.

With Iron Man 3 beginning filming in May and all the hype with the Avengers release I'm surprised they haven't already announced Avengers 2.